Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Just keeping myself from freaking out

Maintenance. I'm maintaining.

I'm making sure I don't flip out about any number of things - money (it's kind of um, going fast and February NOT the best time for making tour money, heh), work, creative things, family, friends, life, old age, menopause, falling down, getting old, going broke, getting rich, succeeding, failing -

All of this is seriously just making sure I don't flip from cabin fever.

So.

It's supposed to get up to 32 and I cannot believe how excited we all are.

But here's me, clingy, weird Buddhist me, over here, on Feb. 11th thinking - it's over. Winter's over. This is really it. And real soon it's all going to come flooding in and I cling to a winter that has even begun to end and at the same time I'm begging for some warmer weather.

I don't know. I feel like I"m in a holding pattern, not with work or whatever, I have lots of ideas and lots I'm working on but, I don't know. February.

So I have not much to post, everything I'm thinking about it the same old shit.

I got nothing.

Anyone doing anything? ANYONE????

No comments: