Thursday, March 06, 2014

I'm Feeling It

Oh my god I feel awful today. Not awful. Um...my stomach doesn't feel real good, I haven't been eating all that well.

I have cabin FEVER.

I'm bored.

I'm kinda chunky for me.

I'm creatively...mmm...not stuck...but mired in it.

Guh.

And today? Today it's all hitting the shit fan and I just now realized, in the best possible way.

I'm just tired of it today, not dealing with it, I have the day to myself and instead of forcing myself to go out, I'm staying home, taking it easy, drinking tea and eating little. Just rest the mind a bit, quiet.

And I realized as I sat down to work I just took care of about 6 things I didn't want to take care of and haven't been taking care of. Emails I didn't want to answer, phone calls I didn't want to make. Most of these somehow were "no" choices. No to this or that. "No" can be hard sometimes. Some were just things I didn't want to take care of.

And I just whipped them out just now. Because I don't feel like taking shit today. It's dumb today to waste too much time crafting a no email - just say no. Be done with it.

And I have. And it's really nice! HA! Take that feeling shitty, I win.


No comments: